Signalling Record Society
Historic Technical Publications
Historic technical booklets dealing in depth with signalling equipment and practice.
Please note that these notes are only copied / produced on receipt of an order and you should allow 3 weeks for delivery.
To Order Historic Technical Publications
1. Fill in the number (Qty) of copies required against the publication(s)
you wish to order.
2. Fill in your name and address details.
3. Add up the cost of the collection(s) and enter the value here .. £
4. Enter the shipping cost - UK 20% of cost, minimum £1.75,here .. £
remember to multiply the UK shipping by 2 if you require them sending to a
EU address outside the UK, or by 3 if you require them sending to
anywhere else in the world.
5. Enter the total value of your remittance here .. £
6. Will members ordering please quote their membership number ..
7. Now, please print two copies and send one to the Publication Sales Manager (below) with your payment, and keep the other copy for your records.
8. Send the printed page with your payment by sterling cheque made payable to "Signalling Record Society" (please do NOT abbreviate the Society name in any way - it gives problems when banking cheques - and wrongly made out cheques will be returned for correction resulting in delay to your order!) and crossed to:
|SRS Publication Sales
Garden Hill Drive
Kirkcudbright-shire DG7 1LX