Signalling Record Society - 50 Years
Signal Box Diagrams on CD
The presence of a drawing number against the signal box name indicates that it is included in the collection.
For many locations much additional information such as locking tables is also included.
|Qty||Volume||Members Price||Non-Members Price||UK Shipping|
|XXX||Great Western - Section A, London Division.||CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK, Sorry|
|XXX||Great Western - Section B - Bristol Division.||£18.00||£24.00||£1.00|
|XXX||Great Western - Sections E & F - West of England.
includes Southern sections M4 and Q.
A map and a list of the drawings can be seen here.
|Great Western - Sections G, R & S - Gloucester, Birmingham and Worcester Districts.
A map and a list of the drawings can be seen here
|Great Western - Sections H, J, K, L, M, N, P & Q - South Wales area.||£18.00||£24.00||£1.00|
|XXX||Great Western - Sections T, U & W - North & West, Cambrian and Shrewsbury areas.||£18.00||£24.00||£1.00|
|XXX||Southern - Sections A to L - South Eastern & Chatham and London Brighton & South Coast.||£18.00||£24.00||£1.00|
|Southern - Sections M, N & R - South Western.||£18.00||£24.00||£1.00|
|Southern - Sections P & S - South Western Southampton area.||£18.00||£24.00||£1.00|
since publication may be seen here. Full detail, including full size diagrams, are provided on a CD.
Great Western - Section X - Joint Lines - are included in the most appropriate CD above.
Member price savings !! A very good reason to become a member !!
Shipping charges include the costs of postage, packaging and handling.
To Order Signalbox Diagram CDs
1. Fill in the number (Qty) of CDs required against the volumes
you wish to order.
2. Fill in your name and address details.
|House Number or Name|
|Town or City|
|County or State|
|Post or Zip Code|
3. Add up the cost of the CDs and enter the value here £
4. Add up the postage cost and enter the total postage amount here £
remember to multiply the UK postage by ...
3 if you require posting to an EU address outside the UK, or by
4 if you require posting to anywhere else in the world.
5. Enter the total value of your remittance here .. £
6. Members please enter your membership number here ..
Will members ordering please ensure they quote their membership number. This is required to enable you to claim the Members' discount.
7. Now, please print two copies and send one to the Drawing Office (below) with your payment, and keep the other copy for your records.
8. Send the printed page with your payment by sterling cheque made payable to "Signalling Record Society" (please do NOT abbreviate the Society name in any way - it gives problems when banking cheques - and wrongly made out cheques will be returned for correction resulting in delay to your order!) and crossed to:
|SRS Drawing Office Sales
22 Pentrepoeth Road
Gwent. NP10 8LL