|Technical drawing numbers|
|S1844/1||Record of amendments|
|S1844/3||Mechanical locking table|
|S1844/5||Electrical control table|
|S1844/12||Signal box diagram|
Originally called North Dock Junction, the replacement type GW7d box built in 1915 had a 120 lever 3bar HT frame installed in 1925. It was renamed Swansea High Street in 1926, when the adjacent box, originally Swansea No.6, but in latter days Swansea High Street, closed.
|‹‹UP Click below to move to adjacent box DOWN››|
|Swansea Loop East||—— This box ——||Wind Street Jcn.|
The diagram below is a low-resolution version to indicate the content: a full-resolution 'pdf' file will be published on a CD-ROM entitled 'Great Western Railway Signal Box Diagrams - South Wales'. For availability and ordering information, click on the image below.
This page last updated on 8th October 2010.