|Technical drawing numbers|
|S2115/1||Record of amendments|
|S2115/3||Mechanical locking table|
|S2115/5||Electrical control table|
|S2115/12||Signal box diagram|
Originally Morlais Junction South, this type GW27a box was built in about 1913. When Morlais Junction East box closed on 23rd May 1938, this box was renamed Morlais Junction.Apart from the unusual arrangement of a junction in the block section, the box was unusual in being able to switch out for either the Main Line or the Branch Line, two switching out levers being provided.
|‹‹UP Click below to move to adjacent box DOWN››|
Grovesend Colliery Loop
|—— This box ——||Llangennech Station|
The diagram below is a low-resolution version to indicate the content: a full-resolution 'pdf' file will be published on a CD-ROM entitled 'Great Western Railway Signal Box Diagrams - South Wales'. For availability and ordering information, click on the image below.
This page last updated on 8th October 2010.