Signalling Record Society - 50 Years
Photocopies of Working Timetable Appendices
Many of these are quite unobtainable elsewhere as only one copy of the original survives in private hands. All are packed with information on train working, station working, operating, signalling, etc. Some include a copy of the working timetable.
The whole Appendix is reproduced (except when noted otherwise).
Supplied as A4 photocopies, double-sided, and slightly reduced in some cases. The number of pages quoted is as in the original pagination. These are straight photocopies - if the book was dirty so are the copies and whilst a goldmine to researchers they are not for bibliophiles.
Please note that these notes are only copied / produced on receipt of an order and you should allow 3 weeks for delivery.
The Society also has some more modern Appendices in the Digital Archive. Details here.
To Order Timetable Appendices
1. Fill in the number (Qty) of copies required against the appendices
you wish to order.
2. Fill in your name and address details.
3. Add up the cost of the collection(s) and enter the value here .. £
4. Enter the shipping cost - UK 20% of cost, minimum £1.75,here .. £
remember to multiply the UK shipping by 2 if you require them sending to a
EU address outside the UK, or by 3 if you require them sending to
anywhere else in the world.
5. Enter the total value of your remittance here .. £
6. Will members ordering please quote their membership number ..
7. Now, please print two copies and send one to the Publication Sales Manager (below) with your payment, and keep the other copy for your records.
8. Send the printed page with your payment by sterling cheque made payable to "Signalling Record Society" (please do NOT abbreviate the Society name in any way - it gives problems when banking cheques - and wrongly made out cheques will be returned for correction resulting in delay to your order!) and crossed to:
|SRS Publication Sales
Garden Hill Drive
Kirkcudbright-shire DG7 1LX