Signalling Record Society - 50 Years
These contain the fruits of research into signalling topics. The papers are of some technical or historical weight, usually dealing with a subject at greater length than would be appropriate in an article in The Signalling Record but not sufficient to justify a book. They are intended to be comprehensive and definitive accounts of their subject.
Please note that these papers are only copied on receipt of an order and you should allow 3 weeks for delivery.
To Order Signalling Papers
1. Fill in the number (Qty) of copies required against the collection(s)
you wish to order.
2. Fill in your name and address details.
3. Add up the cost of the collection(s) and enter the value here .. £
4. Enter the shipping cost - UK 20% of cost, minimum £1.75,here .. £
remember to multiply the UK shipping by 2 if you require them sending to a
EU address outside the UK, or by 3 if you require them sending to
anywhere else in the world.
5. Enter the total value of your remittance here .. £
6. Will members ordering please quote their membership number ..
7. Now, please print two copies and send one to the Publication Sales Manager (below) with your payment, and keep the other copy for your records.
8. Send the printed page with your payment by sterling cheque made payable to "Signalling Record Society" (please do NOT abbreviate the Society name in any way - it gives problems when banking cheques - and wrongly made out cheques will be returned for correction resulting in delay to your order!) and crossed to:
|SRS Publication Sales
Garden Hill Drive
Kirkcudbright-shire DG7 1LX