|Technical drawing numbers|
|S833/1||Record of amendments|
|S833/3||Mechanical locking table|
|S833/5||Electrical control table|
A new locking frame was installed on 18 April 1959: by this time the station throat between the river bridge and the platforms had bee n track circuited and fouling bars replaced by track circuit locks. Some ringed arms had been replaced by plain 3ft arms and some backing signals replaced by discs. The scissors crossing between the Down Main and the Down Main Platform, controlled by Middle box, had been removed in October 1952."
|‹‹UP Click below to move to adjacent box DOWN››|
|Exeter Goods Yard|
|—— This box ——||Exeter Central 'B'|
St. Thomas [Exeter]
The diagram below is a low-resolution version to indicate the content: a full-resolution 'pdf' file has been published on CD-ROM (GW/SR West of England). For availability and ordering information, click on the image below.
This page last updated on 30th April 2009.