Newbury Race Course (East)

Technical drawing numbers
S190/1Record of amendments
S190/2Locking sketch
S190/3Mechanical locking table
S190/4Detection table
S190/5Electrical control table
S190/6Dog chart
S190/7Lever leads
S190/12Box diagram

18 made spare and the locking has been updated to show this change. A contemporary box diagram may be consulted in the publication 'Signal Box Diagrams of the GW and SR by G.A.Pryer, volume 20, GWR Berks and Hants lines'.
In February 1965 a single disc 33 replaced signals 33 and 36 and disc 37 replaced signals 35 and 37, moves into the loop lines becming shunt moves rather than running moves. Amendment A of the dog chart and associatedlocking table, derived from the dog chart, are updated to show this change. Named 'Newbury Racecourse East' until c. 1910 when West box closed."
‹‹UP  Click below to move to adjacent box  DOWN››
Bulls Lock  ——  This box   ——  Newbury East Junction

The diagram below is a low-resolution version to indicate the content: a full-resolution 'pdf' file has been published on CD-ROM (GW Section A). For availability and ordering information, click on the image below.

This page last updated on 5th February 2010.