St Erth

Technical drawing numbers
S1086/1Record of amendments
S1086/2Locking sketch
S1086/3Mechanical locking table
S1086/4Detection table
S1086/5Electrical control table
S1086/6Dog chart
S1086/7Lever leads
S1086/12Box diagram

The dog chart is marked 23 October 1941 and the layout at that time is shown on a box diagram generated from a 1964 office copy along with the schem e plan and locking sketch for the alterations in 1964. A locking table has been derived from this dog chart and shows the mechanical locking at this time. In April 1958, FPL bars on 44 and 53 were removed and track circuits installed. A later dog chart dated 11 July 1964 shows sequential locking being installed and each-way locking on 44 and 53 having been removed. The later box diagram (reproduced from an office copy held by Kidderminster Railway Museum) shows the layout at the end of 1964. During 1964 the following work was undertaken: 40A points removed: 39,41 became spare and 40 bolted normal; 45 points removed: 42,46 became spare and 45 bolted normal; Signals 8 and 9 have become 9 and 10: 8 becomes spare; Up Branch and 48B points disconnected and Western Growers Siding installed: 5,22,25,50 become spare."
‹‹UP  Click below to move to adjacent box  DOWN››
  ——  This box   ——  Marazion

The diagram below is a low-resolution version to indicate the content: a full-resolution 'pdf' file has been published on CD-ROM (GW/SR West of England). For availability and ordering information, click on the image below.

This page last updated on 30th April 2009.