Stroud (East)

Technical drawing numbers
S344/1Record of amendments
S344/2Locking sketch
S344/3Mechanical locking table
S344/4Detection table
S344/5Electrical control table
S344/6Dog chart
S344/7Lever leads
S344/12Box diagram

A replacement GW type 27C box was built here in August 1905, renamed plain Stroud in 1917 when West box closed.
‹‹UP  Click below to move to adjacent box  DOWN››
Brimscombe West  ——  This box   ——  Beards Lane Crossing

The diagram below is a low-resolution version to indicate the content: a full-resolution 'pdf' file has been published on CD-ROM (GW Sections G, R & S). The diagram itself has not changed (other documentation may have been added or the diagram renumbered or paired) since publication.

For availability and ordering information, click on the image below.

This page last updated on 4th August 2009.