The Signalling Record Society
The whole of this web site and its content is protected by the Copyright Act, 1988. Railway industry documents are placed on this web site with the permission of the copyright holder; and the same position applies to some of the pictures, video and some other documents. If you are in any doubt as to who holds the copyright of a specific item please ask the webmaster.
Material downloaded, copied or purchased from this web site is subject to the following conditions:
- it is for your personal use only
- short extracts may be used with the source properly acknowledged in a review in a magazine or on another web site
- copyright notices are retained in full and not modified in any way
- copyright information and source is retained with any material downloaded
- material is not published or displayed in in any printed document, broadcast or digital media, on other web sites including other society journals, web sites and social media without the specific written permission of the Signalling Record Society.
- material may not be passed to any third party or offered for sale without the specific written permission of the Signalling Record Society.
- it may not be used for commercial purposes without the specific written permission of the Signalling Record Society.